AO UK Ltd
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AO UK Ltd's Website.
AO UK Ltd is located at:
7 Ballantrae East Kilbride, Glasgow
G74 4TZ – Glasgow , United Kingdom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use AO UK Ltd’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, AO UK Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AO UK Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.aouk.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.aouk.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.aouk.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.aouk.com
Redistribute content from AO UK Ltd (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, Governmental, Retailers, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of AO UK Ltd and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of AO UK Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Accessing and using information on the Customer Portal
In order to be able to access the information offered on the Customer Portal, you may need to use a specific user ID, email address or other login information, such as a password (Login Information). You must not disclose your Login Information to any person or otherwise allow any person to access the Customer Portal using your Login Information.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this Customer Portal does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this Customer Portal or any Linked Site.
Warnings regarding information on the Customer Portal
The information contained on this Portal is provided by us in good faith on an “as is” basis and all users must verify the information before using the information. We do not make any representation or warranty that the information contained on the Portal is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this Portal.
You should make your own enquiries and seek advice before acting or relying on any information or material which is made available to you pursuant to the Portal.
You acknowledge that we may be only a distributor, not a publisher, of content on this Portal and that our editorial control may be limited to the selection of materials to make available. Where the information made available contains opinions or judgements of third parties, we do not purport to endorse the contents of that opinion or advice nor the accuracy or reliability of that opinion or advice.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Customer Portal or from any information obtained from this Customer Portal; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Customer Portal,
without our written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
This Customer Portal includes trademarks owned by us (or our licensors) including, but not limited to the AO UK Ltd trademark. You must not use any of our trademarks:
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information or services (including this Customer Portal).
You must not authorise or assist any person to do any of the acts specified above.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this Customer Portal for your use only. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this Customer Portal to any third party. These obligations of confidentiality do not apply to any information which is already in the public domain, other than through a breach by you of this obligation, or which is required to be disclosed by law or a regulatory body.
This Customer Portal may contain links to other websites (Linked Sites). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Linked Sites.
Our links with Linked Sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those Linked Sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those Linked Sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Termination of Access